Assemble-Mix -Chill making these No Bake Fudge Brownies is that easy . Its easy like counting 1-2-3. With the summers approaching we all would be eager to find ways to reduce our time in the kitchen. The No Bake Fudge Brownies are quick to make with absolutely no baking required. The oven takes a break here and the refrigerator does all the work. They become an ideal dessert during the summers when one is looking for chilled desserts. Allow these Brownies to be your canvas and let your imagination flow with the filings and toppings of your choice from peanut butter chips, caramel chips, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, etc. the options are numerous and can be those you prefer….
No Bake Fudge Brownies…
Makes 16 pieces
- 1+1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chopped
- 1+ 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1+1/2 cups chocolate wafers or coffee flavoured wafer biscuits or both in equal measures, crushed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or choco chips or caramel chips any chips of your preference
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Add the condensed milk , wafer biscuits, half of the walnuts and vanilla.
pour the fudge mixture into a nonstick or lined 8 inch square pan and press it evenly.
- Press the remaining walnuts or the likes on the top of fudge brownies
- Allow it to firm up by letting it cool to room temperature
- Vut into 2 inch square…